Lords of the Manor
What a fun day I had in Eastbourne last week, swanning around Gildredge Manor like I owned the place (At least, I was in my head). It’s a venue straight out of a Jane Austen novel or, err, Cluedo. An 18th century manor house beautifully and lovingly restored by Emma and Mark. (More of them in my next blog)
I was there for the brilliant wedding of Sarah and Will, joining over a hundred of their family and friends to enjoy the merriment and stunning weather. It’s on days like this I realise how lucky I am to being able to call this work.
Here are a few things that made this such a fun day,
· great Father of the Bride’s speech (Tommy Cooper meets Frankie Boyle),
· top guests (friendly and all up for a good laugh),
· stunning venue (see above),
· day-glo 80s band (sound of the crowd)
· a cool couple who were calm and collected through out and who pulled off a real treat of a day for all their guests.
Well done S & W.
Here are a few pics of the happy couple.